Do you have a Drew Barrymore item that you would like to sell or donate to The Drewseum? Unless it’s a super common American magazine we already have 5 copies of, we’ll probably want it in our collection! Please note that even if the item already appears on the site, we may not both have it.
So don’t hesitate to contact us or leave a comment below about whatever you have. Anyone who makes a contribution to our collections or site will be featured on our thank you page.
Some specific items we are looking for…
- Italian Moda magazine – March 1989 (Drew feature inside)
- Fanfare supplement to Newsday – May 21, 1995
- Japanese Pause magazine – September 2003
- Fashion Ads:
- Scream items with a focus on Drew
- Mad Love items
- Flower Films items
- yearbooks from her schools
- film props or costumes
- rare candid and press photos